`s = sum_(x=1)^n(x^2)`
Enter a value for all fields
Sum of Squares calculator computes the sum of the squared values of a set of comma separated number values ( x).
INSTRUCTIONS: Enter the following:
x) Numeric Values separated by commas (e.g., 4,-1.2,8,9 )
Sum of Squares (s): The calculator returns the sum of the squares.
The Math / Science
is as follows: formula for sum of the squares
: This function accepts a table of numbers separated by commas and Observational Stats for any of the columns. This includes count, min, max, sum, sum of squares (Σx²), square of the sum (Σx)², mean, median, mode, range, mid point, rand, calculates observational statistics , rand, population variance, population standard deviation, the sample/experimental variance, sample/experimental standard deviation. sort up, sort down
: This function lets you enter a string of numbers separated by commas, a low and high range and a number of bins. It then computes how many of the observations are in each of the bins between the high and low values designated. Frequency Distribution
This computes the various parameters associated with the Paired Sample t-test: . Paired Sample t-test
: The is ANOVA (one way) one way analysis of variance
This (χ 2) Chi-Square Test: computes the Chi-Square value for an nxm array of data and provides the degrees of freedom.
: This Linear Regression through a set of X and Y observations. It also computes the regression coefficient (r). computes the regression line (least-squares)
: This is y = a + bx to predict values of Y. linear equation used with Linear Regression
: This provides the Wilcoxon statistics and critical value for two groups of numeric observations based on an alpha value and whether it's a one or two tailed test. Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
Slope-Intercept form of a Line based on two points.
Slope between two points
. Range value based on the slope-intercept formula of a line and a value of the domain
Compute the Probability between z SCORES
(Stat Calc). College Level Statistics Calculator
- this is the Count of Observations in a Set . number (n) of values in a set
- this is the minimum observed value Minimum Value in a Set
- this is the Maximum Value in a Set maximum value in the set.
- this returns a comma separated list of the observations in ascending or descending order. Numeric Sort (up and down)
Create a random subset of the a list of numeric values
Random number from a range you specify
Frequency distribution of data.
- this is the Σx . sum of the values in a set
- this is the Σx² values sum of the squared
- this is the (Σx)² values. square of the summed
- the is the Mean of the observed values mean (average)
- the Median middle ordered value
- the Mode most recurring observation
- this is the Mid Point in a Set . mid point of the observation range
- this is the Range in a Set . difference between the max and the min
of the values Population Variance
of the values Population standard deviation
of the values Sample Variance
of the values Sample Standard Deviation
Compute the z SCORE based on the mean and standard deviation
Compute the z SCORE in a set of observations
(y) in a set (X) Compute the percentile of a single observation
- SDOM standard deviation of mean
Enhance your vCalc experience with a free account
Sign Up Now!
Change your browser options, then try again.