`d = |V + U|`
Enter a value for all fields
The Magnitude of Vector Addition ( |V + U| ) calculator computes the magnitude of the Vector additionsum of two vectors in three dimensional space.
INSTRUCTIONS: Enter the following:
- (V): Vector V
- (U): Vector U
Magnitude of Vector Addition (d): The calculator returns the magnitude of the sum of vectors V and U.
- k⋅V - scalar multiplication
- V/k - scalar division
- V / |V| - Computes the Unit Vector
- |V| - Computes the magnitude of a vector
- U + V - Vector addition
- U - V - Vector subtraction
- |U - V| - Distance between vector endpoints.
- |U + V| - Magnitude of vector sum.
- V • U - Computes the dot product of two vectors
- V x U - Computes the cross product of two vectors
- V x U • W - Computes the mixed product of three vectors
- Vector Angle - Computes the angle between two vectors
- Vector Area - Computes the area between two vectors
- Vector Projection - Compute the vector projection of V onto U.
- Vector Rotation - Compute the result vector after rotating around an axis.
- (ρ, θ, φ) to (x,y,z) - Spherical to Cartesian coordinates
- (x,y,z) to (ρ, θ, φ) - Cartesian to Spherical coordinates
- (r, θ, z) to (x,y,z) - Cylindrical to Cartesian coordinates
- (x,y,z) to (r, θ, z) - Cartesian to Cylindrical coordinates
- Vector Normal to a Plane Defined by Three Points