Rolling Offsets (Run and Travel)
– The Rolling Offset
Rolling Offset Lengths
function computes the run and travel length a rolling offset based on the offsets and fittings. (see diagram).
Diagonal of a Square
- This is a simple calculation to assist in computing the diagonal of a square.
Diagonal of a Box
- This computes the length of the diagonal of a box (
) based on sides of length
- This computes flow rate based on the total volume and the time it took to accumulate.
Pipe Flow Volume
- This computes the total volume from a pipe based on the flow rated and the duration of flow.
Weight of Water in a Tank
- Computes the weight of water in a cylindrical tank based on the radius and height (or length).
Weight of Water in a Pipe
- Computes the weight of water or other substances in a pipe based on the dimension and material density.
Weight of Sea Water in pipe
Computes the weight of sea water in a cylinder based on the radius and height (or length)
- The Potential Gravity-Fed Water Pressure from a Tank (a.k.a. Pressure Head) based on the height of storage.
- Computes the volume in a pipe
Pipe Surface Area
- Computes the surface area of a pipe.
Pipe Coating Volume
- Computes the amount of coating material for a pipe.
- Compute the
drop needed over a run to maintain a grade
(e.g., 4" over 12')
Volume of Water in a Tank
(e.g. hot water tanks),
Volume of a Spherical Container
Weight of Water in a Spherical Container
Volume of Water in Rectangular Tank
Weight of Water in a Rectangular Tank
- The height of water in a small tube due to capillary force.
Snow Water Equivalence
- The volume of water created by an area and depth of snow.
Pore Water Pressure
- Pressure of uplift from the water table.
Change your browser options, then