`"Surface Area" = pi * "r" * sqrt( "r" ^2 + "h" ^2)`
Enter a value for all fields
The Surface Area of a Cone calculator computes the surface area as a function of the radius of the base (r) and the height (h). Right circular cone
INSTRUCTIONS: Choose the preferred units and enter the following:
- (h) This is the height of the cone
- (r) This is the radius of the based of the cone.
Cone Surface Area: The surface area (A) is returned in square meters (m2). However, this can be automatically converted to other area units via the pull-down menu.
- Surface Area: cone surface area based on cone height and cone base radius
- Volume: cone volume based on cone height and cone base radius
- Mass: cone mass or weight as a function of the volume and mean density
- Frustum Surface Area: cone frustum surface area based on the two heights and two radii
- Frustum Volume: cone frustum volume based on the two heights and two radii
- Frustum Mass: cone frustum weight or mass based on the cone frustum volume and mean density
- Shell Volume: cone shell volume a.k.a. hollow cone volume
- Shell Mass: cone shell mass or weight a.k.a. hollow cone mass.
Height is defined as the length of the central axis from the base to the apex of the cone. See diagram.