- RESTRICTED USES. The following general areas, whether legal or illegal, are restricted and any visitor or user of the vCalc website and the tools and Tokens thereon shall not attempt to use vCalc to generate or promote the following material or engage in the following activities:
- Harassment: Harassment, threats, stalking, spamming or vandalism
- Unrelated, Abusive, Dangerous and Obscene Content: Unrelated to math and science, chain mail, junk mail, spam, data and calculations for dangerous devices and materials, pornography, nudity and sexually graphic images and verbiage
- False Statements, Impersonation or Fraud: Libel, defamation, deception, misrepresentation, impersonation and fraud
- Illegality: Use inconsistent with all applicable law, viruses, malware, worms, scrapping or other automated programs and tampering
- DMCA COMPLIANCE. vCalc wants to ensure that the hosted content can be re-used by other users without fear of liability and that it is not infringing the proprietary rights of others. In fairness to our users, as well as to other creators and copyright holders, our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the formalities of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Pursuant to the DMCA, we will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users and account holders of our system and network who are repeat infringers.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
However, we also recognize that not every takedown notice is valid or in good faith. In such cases, we strongly encourage users to file counter-notifications when they appropriately believe a DMCA takedown demand is invalid or improper. For more information on what to do if you think a DMCA notice has been improperly filed, you may wish to consult the Chilling Effects (//www.chillingeffects.org/) website.
If you are the owner of content included on our website that is being improperly used without your permission, you may request that the content be removed under the DMCA. To make such a request, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail our designated agent at this address.
Alternatively, you may make a request to our community, which often handles copyright issues faster and more effectively than prescribed under the DMCA. In that case, you can post a notice explaining your copyright concerns. For a non-exhaustive and non-authoritative list of the relevant processes for the different Project editions, look here. Before filing a DMCA claim, you also have the option of sending an email to the community at email@example.com.
vCalc EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF THE USE THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL AS ALL TOKENS. THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS THE TOKENS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE ACCURACY OF TOKENS AND THE DATA AND INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE TOKENS REMAINS WITH YOU. THE DOWNLOADING AND/OR RE-DISTRIBUTION OF ANY TOKENS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. vCalc ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, ITS ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE, AND DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
In no event shall vCalc be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other loss) arising out of the use of this web site, the Tokens, or the information obtained from either, whether direct, incidental, special or consequential. This provision shall apply even if vCalc has been advised of the possibility of such damages.