` = "Periodic Table Info"("Hydrogen")`
Hydrogen (H) 1
The Periodic Table utility provided all of the data from the period table based on the name of the element. The Periodic Table
INSTRUCTIONS: Choose the following:
- (Name) Name of the element (choose from list).
Periodic Table Data : The calculator returns the following information in appropriate units. However, these values can be automatically converted to compatible units via the pull-down menus.
- ID: Name (Symbol) Atomic Number
- Atomic Weight (au - atomic mass units)
- Melting Point (Co)
- Boiling Point (Co)
- Density (Kg/m3)
- Year Discovered
- Ionization Energy (eV - electron volts)
- radius - empirical (pm - picometers)
- radius - calculated (pm - picometers)
- radius - van der Waals (pm - picometers)
- Group (representing column in Periodic Table
Thanks to Wikipedia for the graphic of the Periodic Table.