The Permission Tab provides the capability to grant read, write and administrative permissions for your dataset to other registered vCalc users. In this way, you can collaborate on the development or simply share your dataset with individuals or groups in vCalc without making your dataset Public. Dataset Editor Permissions Tab
To add privileges for a user or group, click on the Add button. When you do, a row will appear in the section below with an empty box in the name columns. The box contains a pull-down list of all of your colleagues and groups in vCalc. Choose one and then click on the privilege you wish that entity to have:
- Read - Lets the person or group see and use the dataset.
- Write - Lets the person or group update or modify the dataset.
- Import - Lets the person have the permission to import into the shared database.
- Export - Lets the person have the permission to export from the shared database.
- Admin - Lets the person or group have the permission to give read and write privileges to others.